Here’s what you get (and what it can replace):
- Two Thieves Household Cleaners (Can be used as laundry detergent, all purpose cleaner, floor/carpet cleaner, dish detergent, stain remover, and more.)
- Two Thieves Waterless Purifiers (Replaces toxic hand sanitizer.)
- Two Thieves Sprays (Great for freshening the air, cleaning toys, or anywhere you need a quick clean.)
- Two Thieves Hand Soaps (You’ll never want to wash your hands with anything else again!)
- One Thieves Toothpaste (The best kind of clean my mouth has had.)
- One Thieves Mouthwash (Ditto the above.)
- One 150ml bottle of Thieves Essential Oil (One of my few “must-have” essential oils during the winter months.)
- 5-ml bottle of Stress Away Essential Oil (Say “goodbye” to toxic perfume and “hello” to my favorite essential oil blend ever.)
- Roller cap to turn any essential oil into a roll-on (I use it on my Stress-Away so it’s an easy roll-on perfume.)
- Plus samples of Peace and Calming, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, and Thieves essential oils and NingXia Red nutritional drink (Making the whole “testing the waters” thing fun.)
Let’s talk money for a sec.
It’s pretty obvious how easily this kit can wipe out a bunch of unsafe products without having to do much. (That’s a “win” in my book.)
But, we both know that money is almost always an issue. And with a $150 price tag on the kit, it may seem like a big investment. So let’s get talk numbers to ease your mind (and your wallet).
A single bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner (14.4 oz) retails for $28.29.
This is a concentrated cleaner. When diluted 32:1, that bottle turns into 475.2 ounces of nontoxic cleaning solution.
To get the same amount of cleaning from a popular (and highly toxic) cleaning spray that costs around $3.89/bottle, you’d need almost 15 bottles. Which would cost you more than $57.
So even though the price of the kit is $150, you more than cover your costs with what you get.
When the nontoxic cleaner comes in at almost half the price of the crappy, toxic one that’s what we can a major “duh” moment.
But here’s the even better part:
When you sign up for the Thieves Premium Starter Kit you instantly become a wholesale member with Young Living.
There’s no buying commitments beyond your initial starter kit, and you get wholesale prices on all other Young Living essential oils and products for a year. If you want to keep your wholesale member status, you just need to spend $50 on products each year after that. Young Living literally is a “one stop shop” for nontoxic products. They’ve got hair care products, cleaning products, and even beauty products. They have made naturally living simple.
No hoops to jump through or need to cancel anything. If you stop buying, you account simply goes inactive. (But, trust me, you’re not going to want to stop buying.)
You’re just replacing products you already buy with safer ones. I mean, this isn’t rocket science.
Plus, who doesn’t love the freedom of online shopping? Click and wait for it to come to your door. Uh, yes, please. (What can I say? I’m lazy.)
Ready to take the challenge and make your home a safe place?