[fusion_separator style_type=”none” top_margin=”5″ bottom_margin=”10″ sep_color=”” border_size=”” icon=”” icon_circle=”” icon_circle_color=”” width=”” alignment=”center” class=”” id=””/]
I vowed to make my home a safer place to live.
When I learned about the many dangerous chemicals lurking in everyday products like toothpaste, laundry detergent, and cleaners, I panicked.
I mean, when you consider the alarming doses of toxic chemicals we breathe in, slather on, or soak up on any given day – well, it’s enough to make you want to curl up in a ball and hide.
So, I did what so many determined women have done before me.
I began making everything myself.
Before I knew it Thank Your Body was like a DIY world of tutorials and recipes for practically everything. Shampoo? Got it. Deodorant. You bet. Glass cleaner, makeup, and air freshener? Check, check, check.
Hey, I even wrote a book with 75 non-toxic recipes. I was that passionate about this stuff.
Then life happened.
And by life, I mean my baby grew up. And then I had another baby. And a business. And a life that demanded my time and attention. Suddenly, making everything myself seemed overwhelming.
I felt trapped: Do I give into toxic chemicals or surrender more time with my kids to make another batch of whatever I just ran out of?
Do you ever feel the same way?
Well, before you throw your hands up and surrender, I do have ONE thing you can do to make your life safer, easier, and that will even save some money. It’s what I wish I had known 5 or so years ago when I started this nontoxic journey.[fusion_section_separator divider_candy=”bottom” icon=”” icon_color=”#ddd0e0″ bordersize=”30px” bordercolor=”#ddd0e0″ backgroundcolor=”#ddd0e0″ class=”” id=””/]
One thing you can do to avoid toxins: Be like a Thief.
15th century legend tells the tale of thieves who robbed bodies of the dead during the plague. When the thieves were caught, the king offered them leniency if they revealed their secret for being able to handle all those diseased bodies without getting infected.
You see, the thieves were spice merchants. They disclosed their recipe of herbs, spices, and oils such as clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus, and rosemary.
Today, Young Living has a proprietary blend of these essential oils. It’s a powerful mixture that has been shown in studies to enhance the immune system and get rid of the ickies. It’s a favorite among moms all over the globe during winter months.
The power of nature in one easy step.
I recommend very few products here on Thank Your Body. Mostly because I hate clutter and don’t think you need a lot of stuff to be healthy. So I don’t make this recommendation lightly. I make it because it’s the simple way to make your home safe and healthy.
I recommend: The Thieves Premium Starter Kit. It will save you time and money (and your sanity). This kit is the answer to reducing your toxin load and doing it in one single step.
[fusion_section_separator divider_candy=”bottom” icon=”” icon_color=”#ffffff” bordersize=”30px” bordercolor=”#ffffff” backgroundcolor=”#ffffff” class=”” id=””/]
Here’s what you get (and what it can replace):
- Two Thieves Household Cleaners (Can be used as laundry detergent, all purpose cleaner, floor/carpet cleaner, dish detergent, stain remover, and more.)
- Two Thieves Waterless Purifiers (Replaces toxic hand sanitizer.)
- Two Thieves Sprays (Great for freshening the air, cleaning toys, or anywhere you need a quick clean.)
- Two Thieves Hand Soaps (You’ll never want to wash your hands with anything else again!)
- One Thieves Toothpaste (The best kind of clean my mouth has had.)
- One Thieves Mouthwash (Ditto the above.)
- One 150ml bottle of Thieves Essential Oil (One of my few “must-have” essential oils during the winter months.)
- 5-ml bottle of Stress Away Essential Oil (Say “goodbye” to toxic perfume and “hello” to my favorite essential oil blend ever.)
- Roller cap to turn any essential oil into a roll-on (I use it on my Stress-Away so it’s an easy roll-on perfume.)
- Plus samples of Peace and Calming, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, and Thieves essential oils and NingXia Red nutritional drink (Making the whole “testing the waters” thing fun.)
Let’s talk money for a sec.
It’s pretty obvious how easily this kit can wipe out a bunch of unsafe products without having to do much. (That’s a “win” in my book.)
But, we both know that money is almost always an issue. And with a $150 price tag on the kit, it may seem like a big investment. So let’s get talk numbers to ease your mind (and your wallet).
A single bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner (14.4 oz) retails for $28.29.
This is a concentrated cleaner. When diluted 32:1, that bottle turns into 475.2 ounces of nontoxic cleaning solution.
To get the same amount of cleaning from a popular (and highly toxic) cleaning spray that costs around $3.89/bottle, you’d need almost 15 bottles. Which would cost you more than $57.
So even though the price of the kit is $150, you more than cover your costs with what you get.
When the nontoxic cleaner comes in at almost half the price of the crappy, toxic one that’s what we can a major “duh” moment.
But here’s the even better part:
When you sign up for the Thieves Premium Starter Kit you instantly become a wholesale member with Young Living.
There’s no buying commitments beyond your initial starter kit, and you get wholesale prices on all other Young Living essential oils and products for a year. If you want to keep your wholesale member status, you just need to spend $50 on products each year after that. Young Living literally is a “one stop shop” for nontoxic products. They’ve got hair care products, cleaning products, and even beauty products. They have made naturally living simple.
No hoops to jump through or need to cancel anything. If you stop buying, you account simply goes inactive. (But, trust me, you’re not going to want to stop buying.)
You’re just replacing products you already buy with safer ones. I mean, this isn’t rocket science.
Plus, who doesn’t love the freedom of online shopping? Click and wait for it to come to your door. Uh, yes, please. (What can I say? I’m lazy.)
Ready to take the challenge and make your home a safe place?[fusion_section_separator divider_candy=”bottom” icon=”” icon_color=”#ddd0e0″ bordersize=”30px” bordercolor=”#ddd0e0″ backgroundcolor=”#ddd0e0″ class=”” id=””/][fusion_separator style_type=”none” top_margin=”5″ bottom_margin=”10″ sep_color=”” border_size=”” icon=”” icon_circle=”” icon_circle_color=”” width=”” alignment=”center” class=”” id=””/]
Here’s how to get started with Young Living’s Thieves Premium Starter Kit:
1. Click on the link below to sign up.
2. Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member” – which will allow you to purchase the Thieves Premium Starter Kit:
3. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (You’ll be asked for your social security number in case you want to become a distributor of Young Living products in the future. This information will never be shared with anyone. Young Living has been doing business for more than 20 years and values your privacy. There is absolutely NO commitment to become a distributor to enjoy buying Young Living products a wholesale prices.)
4. Create your password and PIN – which you’ll use to log into your account and order any future oils or products.
5. Select your order: Here’s where you get to pick your starter kit. If you want the Thieves Premium Starter Kit simply click on the “Other Premium Kits” tab:
6. Optional: Sign up for the Frequent buyer’s club called Essential Rewards (ER). When you join, you’ll start accumulating reward points for everything you buy which can be used to get free products on future orders. There’s NO need to join right away – you can just purchase your starter kit. You can always join ER at a later time
7. Confirm your order! I’ve had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out – and I don’t want you missing your products or oils!
That’s it! You just took a HUGE step to make your home safer. See how easy that was?
[fusion_button link=”https://thankyourbody.com/essentialoils” color=”custom” size=”xlarge” stretch=”” type=”flat” shape=”square” target=”_blank” title=”Click here to order your kit now.” gradient_colors=”#d90f7b|#d90f7b” gradient_hover_colors=”#d80073|#d80073″ accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”” icon=”” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” modal=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”1″ animation_offset=”” alignment=”center” class=”” id=””]Click here to try your starter kit today