Welcome to Thank Your Body Thursday! It’s that time of the week where you link up your healthy-living posts!
Just a heads up that next week we will not be doing a link-up due to Thanksgiving. Hope it’s a great holiday for everyone. :)
Here are the most clicked posts from last week:
1. Reconsidering the Safety of Cast Iron Skillet by Learning and Yearning
2. Chapped Lip Rescue – Healthy Lip Scrub by Whole New Mom
3. Fermented Garlic by Homemade Mommy
Awesome posts! Thank you!!
It’s time to share your posts!
Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your healthy living tips and posts. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have to “thank” our bodies. Every week I will be featuring the most viewed posts so link-up your best ones. I will also be featuring my personal favorite posts on my facebook page throughout the week:
There are only 2 simple guidelines I’d like for you to follow:
1. Posts should be about healthy living. Keep in mind the mission of Thank Your Body. Some ideas:
- Real food recipes
- Exercise, yoga, and other fitness topics
- Toxic-free living, all natural care products, healthy DIY, or other “green” tips
- Homeopathic or other natural approaches to health and medicine
- Inspirational or motivational posts on healthy living, etc.
- Recipes using processed foods, refined sugar/flour, etc. (And we’re not real big on weight watchers, low-fat, calorie restrictive, or other “diet” foods here. Just real food.)
- Product endorsements
- Links to other blog carnivals
- Extreme anything. (Health is about balance, not fads.)
2. Please link your posts back to THIS post. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared.
If you don’t not link back you cannot be featured!
Let’s get this party started!
NOTE: Due to an never-ending cesspool of spam, I have made the tough decision to close comments 14 days after the original posting of all posts. Sorry to anyone left out of the conversation. I just needed to spend less time monitoring spam and more time with my kids. Best wishes, Robin!
Don't forget to enter this week's giveaway!