Welcome to Thank Your Body Thursday! It’s that time of the week where you link up your healthy-living posts!
Here are the most clicked posts from last week (Make sure you link your posts back to this post or you can’t be featured!):
1. Love Your Breasts – 10 Simple Self Care Tips by The Savory Lotus
2. Chocolate Milk You Can Live On by My Lamp is Full
3. The Five Most Dangerous Lower Back Pain Treatments (And Their Safe Alternatives) by Pain in Lower Back
Great posts, guys! Thank you!
Don’t forget: You must link back to this post in order to be featured. In the past I have had posts that had enough clicks for a feature, but no link back. Sadness ensued.
It’s time to share your posts!
Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your healthy living tips and posts. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have to “thank” our bodies. Every week I will be featuring the most viewed posts so link-up your best ones. I will also be featuring my personal favorite posts on my facebook page throughout the week:
There are only 2 simple guidelines I’d like for you to follow:
1. Posts should be about healthy living. Keep in mind the mission of Thank Your Body. Some ideas:
Real food recipes
Exercise, yoga, and other fitness topics
Toxic-free living, all natural care products, healthy DIY, or other “green” tips
Homeopathic or other natural approaches to health and medicine
Inspirational or motivational posts on healthy living, etc.
Recipes using processed foods, refined sugar/flour, etc. (And we’re not real big on weight watchers, low-fat, calorie restrictive, or other “diet” foods here. Just real food.)
Links to other blog carnivals
Extreme anything. (Health is about balance, not fads.)
2. Please link your posts back to THIS post. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared. If you don’t link back, your post will be deleted.
If you don’t not link back you cannot be featured!
Let’s get this party started!
NOTE: Due to an never-ending cesspool of spam, I have made the tough decision to close comments 14 days after the original posting of all posts. Sorry to anyone left out of the conversation. I just needed to spend less time monitoring spam and more time with my kids. Best wishes, Robin!