Welcome to Thank Your Body Thursday! I’m so excited to see what you guys have to share. You guys did not disappoint last time. Here are the most clicked posts from last week:
1. Why We Don’t Get the Flu Shot by RealFoodEater
2. Junk Your Bathroom Challenge by The Polivka Family
3. How to use Coconut Oil from Whole Natural Life
Awesome posts! Thank you!!
It’s time to share your posts!
Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your healthy living tips and posts. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have to “thank” our bodies. Every week I will be featuring the most viewed posts so link-up your best ones. I will also be featuring my personal favorite posts on my facebook page throughout the week:
There are only 2 simple guidelines I’d like for you to follow:
1. Posts should be about healthy living. Keep in mind the mission of Thank Your Body. Some ideas:
- Real food recipes
- Exercise, yoga, and other fitness topics
- Toxic-free living, all natural care products, healthy DIY, or other “green” tips
- Homeopathic or other natural approaches to health and medicine
- Inspirational or motivational posts on healthy living, etc.
- Recipes using processed foods, refined sugar/flour, etc. (And we’re not real big on weight watchers, low-fat, calorie restrictive, or other “diet” foods here. Just real food.)
- Product endorsements
- Links to other blog carnivals
- Extreme anything. (Health is about balance, not fads.)
2. Please link your posts back to THIS post. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared.
Let’s get this party started!