Welcome to the very first Thank Your Body Thursday! I’m so excited to see what you guys have to share. After getting so many great tips and links to YOUR ideas in my comments, I knew it was time to get a link party started. Let the extravaganza of awesome healthy living ideas begin!
It’s time to share your posts!
Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your healthy living tips and posts. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have to “thank” our bodies. Every week I will be featuring the most viewed posts so link-up your best ones. I will also be featuring my personal favorite posts on my facebook page throughout the week:
There are only 2 simple guidelines I’d like for you to follow:
1. Posts should be about healthy living. Keep in mind the mission of Thank Your Body. Some ideas:
- Real food recipes
- Exercise, yoga, and other fitness topics
- Toxic-free living, all natural care products, healthy DIY, or other “green” tips
- Homeopathic or other natural approaches to health and medicine
- Inspirational or motivational posts on healthy living, etc.
- Recipes using processed foods, refined sugar/flour, etc. (And we’re not real big on weight watchers, low-fat, calorie restrictive, or other “diet” foods here. Just real food.)
- Product endorsements
- Links to other blog carnivals
- Extreme anything. (Health is about balance, not fads.)
2. Please link your posts back to THIS post. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared.
Let’s get this party started!
NOTE: Due to an never-ending cesspool of spam, I have made the tough decision to close comments 14 days after the original posting of all posts. If you have a burning question or are looking for support in your journey to healthy living, please join the Thank Your Body Friends facebook page here.