Some days you need a quick meal. A quick, easy, not-too-much-thought-involved meal. This is that meal. It’s super easy. Super tasty. And my husband is always happy when I’m so busy that this makes its debut to our table.
- 4 chicken breasts (preferably organic and humanely raised)
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil
- ⅓ cup pure honey
- ⅓ cup whole grain organic mustard
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Pat chicken breasts with cloth or paper towel so they are dry, and then cut into small strips, sprinkle with salt
- Whisk honey, mustard, and hot sauce in a small bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium-high heat
- Place chicken in heated skillet and cook for 2 – 4 minutes until browned then turn and cook for another 2 – 4 minutes to brown the other side. Depending on the size of your skillet you may need to cook the chicken in two batches so as not to crowd the pan. (It still won’t take long, promise.) Once all chicken is lightly browned return everything to the pan.
- Reduce heat to low. Add sauce to skillet and stir to coat chicken. Heat for a couple of minutes until sauce is warm and chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Looking for more delicious real food recipes? I’ve got your back!
I’ve put together 85 incredible dishes that are full of flavor, super yummy, and good for you, too. From main dishes to desserts (and everything in between) you’ll have some fun new eats that I know you’ll love.
Best part? The ebook is only 2 bucks. It’s a total no-brainer, right? Right. Click here to check it out.
Serve with your favorite veggies or side dish.
Easy, right? Easy and yummy.