Ready for my all time favorite homemade dressing? This Parmesan ranch dressing is awesome. I mean, Parmesan, right? What more do I need to say.
I’m really not a huge salad person. Mostly because I always hated store bought dressings. In fact, for years I would suffer through store bought dressings on top of salads thinking I was doing myself a favor by eating more “healthy.” Little did I know that almost every store bought brand of salad dressing is loaded with rancid vegetable oils (many of which are GMO). Ugh. No thanks.
- 2 cups plain yogurt (full fat, please!)
- 1 Tbs mayonnaise (homemade or find one that's made with only quality olive oil)
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 Tbs dried parsley
- ½ tsp real salt
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- (2 tbs milk, optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except the milk) in a small bowl.
- Taste and add more salt or cheese as needed.
- If you prefer a thinner dressing, slowly add in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time until you get your desired thickness. (I prefer mine without the milk.)
Use it on salad or as a dip. It’s super yummy!
Looking for more delicious real food recipes? I’ve got your back!
I’ve put together 85 incredible dishes that are full of flavor, super yummy, and good for you, too. From main dishes to desserts (and everything in between) you’ll have some fun new eats that I know you’ll love.
Best part? The ebook is only 2 bucks. It’s a total no-brainer, right? Right. Click here to check it out.