It’s time to “check in” again and tell us how you are doing with the April challenge. Leave a comment and let us know your progress so far. (You can always still join in the fun. Check out the challenge here.) Remember:
- You don’t have to be perfect. If you’ve slipped a bit (or haven’t felt “in your groove” yet) still let us know so we can support you.
- Progress not perfection. Progress NOT perfection. (Just making sure this idea sticks.)
- Let us know what has helped or worked for you?
- Need support? An idea? Have a question? Ask!
- Make sure to read the other participant’s comments and leave any words of support or encouragement. (Or any great advice that you might have!)
As we are coming to the final days of the challenge keep in mind why you are doing this! I’d love to feature any of your inspiring stories when this is over. Feel free to send me your story OR blog about it and send me the link. You guys have been amazing and I’d love to share your experiences.
Leave your comment!
Like always, my comment will be in there, too.NOTE: Due to an never-ending cesspool of spam, I have made the tough decision to close comments 14 days after the original posting of all posts. Sorry to anyone left out of the conversation. I just needed to spend less time monitoring spam and more time with my kids. Best wishes, Robin!