It’s time to “check in” and tell us how you are doing with the April challenge. Leave a comment and let us know your progress so far. (If you are new, it’s not too late to join in the fun! Check out the challenge here.) Remember:
- You don’t have to be perfect. If you’ve slipped a bit (or haven’t felt “in your groove” yet) still let us know so we can support you.
- Progress not perfection. Progress NOT perfection. (Just making sure this idea sticks.)
- Let us know what has helped or worked for you?
- Need support? An idea? Have a question? Ask!
- Make sure to read the other participant’s comments and leave any words of support or encouragement. (Or any great advice that you might have!)
Leave your comment!
My comment will be in there, too. (After all, this is about accountability, right?) :)
NOTE: Due to an never-ending cesspool of spam, I have made the tough decision to close comments 14 days after the original posting of all posts. Sorry to anyone left out of the conversation. I just needed to spend less time monitoring spam and more time with my kids. Best wishes, Robin!
Don't forget to enter this week's giveaway!